Friday, 30 September 2011

We've got it covered!

The front design of the cover jacket for City Chronicles: A Tale of Nine Cities is complete. I think it looks fantastic and have to thank my designer, Cathy Helms of Avalon Graphics, for all her hardwork and patience as I umm'd and err'd as to the best look.

I believe the jacket sums up the tale inside...two girls setting out on an exciting and inspiring trip around Europe; that travel stretches the mind, opens the senses and can be a wonderful adventure.

The book will be published in October 2011 and will be available via Lulu.com.





Know no boundaries, go and explore!!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous cover as always. The book looks good too! Will it be on Twitter Deborah?
    Wishing you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabby cover and good luck with the book. I'll be keeping an eye out.

    ReplyDelete

Wanderlust - Blog of the Week

Wanderlust Travel Blog of the Week

Follow on Twitter

Tweets