Soon to come to a screen near you...

my collection of mini travel guides. 

Whenever I go somewhere I share my experiences on this blog, but sometimes it would be handy to have a mini-guide to what's good to see, eat, where to stay and so on.

Based on my experiences, so you won't find a city, region or country I haven't set foot in, I am creating mini-travel guides that you can access via your smart phone, android, i-pad etc. 

They are what they say they are...mini. The guides will not list 50 hotels, every monument or restaurant, they provide a selection of the best.

Each guide will be slightly different. One size does not fit all, so the guides will be tailored to bring the highlights of the region or city to the fore.


Hotels - where possible I try to pick a low-priced, medium-priced and higher-priced hotel.

Monuments and Religious Buildings - I will have been in each and every one of those listed and where possible I have indicated the entrance fee (though they may be subject to change).

Transport - Train and Bus Stations and local airports are referenced, along with any other relevant transportation for the area.

Restaurants, Bars and Nightlife - a taste of the local culture will be there to choose from.


Each guide will have an interactive Google map with the places listed in the guide marked on the map. This enables the traveller to plan their route, pick the hotel in the most convenient location and use the Google map search facility.

The Guides will be available through my new blog - minitravelguide.blogspot.com 

Once completed the guides will cover the following cities and regions with more being added as I make my way around Europe and beyond:

SPAIN

ITALY
BULGARIA
  • Sofia
  • Plovdiv
TURKEY
POLAND
  • Warsaw
  • Krakow
AUSTRIA
  • Vienna
GERMANY
  • Berlin
UNITED KINGDOM
  • West Country - region
  • Bath
  • Bristol
  • Cornwall - county
  • Devon - county
  • London
  • York
  • Berkshire - county
  • Buckinghamshire - county
NETHERLANDS
  • Amsterdam
CZECH REPUBLIC

As each guide is completed, links will be added to the above list. I hope you find the guides useful and that you utilise them as much as possible.








Comments

Popular Posts